I am a basket maker based in Suffolk. I mainly work with willow and rush but love all forms of basketry and experimenting with all manner of materials.
- The Basketry Association exhibition, ‘Basketry Identity’, Riverhouse Gallery, Walton on Thames. 25th March – 26th April 2015
- Remembering Radcliffe, Exhibition Room, Bodleian library.28th November 2014-20th March 2015
- The Artists journey, The Bank, Eye. 5th June- 6th July 2014
- City Lit final year exhibition July 2013
- July 2014 River Waveney Geo dome installation with the Basketry Collective
- Dec 2013 The Stake Holders project, the MERL.
2011-2013 City & Guilds Basket making, City Lit